Skip to main content

MANDALAS

Good morning my friends! As you know yesterday was our first day of "Easter holidays".
I still looking for some resources that you will enjoy doing, in this case I create a folder full of mandalas. I hope you enjoy coloring them!! HAVE A NICE HOLIDAYS! ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11NtUMdqBp6dii7cHA4M03VLVLX2e2VuK


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘