Skip to main content

JOKES WITH IDIOMS

As you know I usually try to find fun ways to teach you English language. Do you remember when we were practicing tongue twisters in class or when we used some superheroes masks to work on comparatives or superlatives? I really had so much fun. Here I found some hilarious illustrations using the literal meaning of idioms in English. I hope you like them.

https://thelanguagenerds.com/artist-illustrates-the-literal-meanings-of-idioms-and-its-hilarious/

This is one of my favourite ones! Let me know if you like them or not.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Can you tell us which one is your favourite one? Please, don´t forget to write your name.

      Delete
  2. My favourite ones are "firework"and "fast food"
    Hugs, Giovanni

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite ones are FAST FOOD and WINDOW SHOPPING, hugs Diana 6ºC



    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite ones are "Hungry eyes" and "Fast food"
    Maria Serrano 6B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all hehe! How are you Maria? What about your sister Elena? Hugs

      Delete
    2. My sister and I are fine, thanks. And you and your family?
      Hugs
      MARIA

      Delete
    3. We are all fine, thanks for asking!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EASTER DICTATION

As every Monday here you can find both versions, short and long ones. PLEASE, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Listen to Andrew and write it in your writing notebook. If you need to stop it, do it. Make sure you have included all the information. In a few hours I will upload the script of both dictations in order to allow you to correct your spelling mistakes. Long version Short version

HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP

 At home we keep working on Halloween. My children really enjoy making crafts so that is why I have to prepare many things around. Look at this witch.. Isn't it cute?   And of course.. We cannot leave behind our pumpkins. This year we made two, one Jack O'lantern and a Dracula pumpkin. Which one is your favourite? 

EXPERIMENTUM!!

Hello!! It´s time to have some fun. Today I suggest you some experiments that you can do at home. You can practice with the states of matter and send me back your photos!! Giovanni solid pop!!