Skip to main content

PEEK-A-BOO

Hiii!!!
Today I am so happy, because most of my posts have loads of visits. Probably the post that has most visits is the paper bunny origami.

In order to express my gratitude to all of you. I upload this new Easter craft for you all, if you don´t have foam in your house, you can do it with paper!! You just need a few materials: clothespin, scissors, glue, paper and foam  and markers.

I want to see your beautiful chicks! I hope you enjoy doing it🐣🐤🐥

https://onelittleproject.com/peekaboo-clothespin-eggs/


Nico and me made our own version, with  dinosaur and a chick egg. We hope you like them!

Bárbara and Cecilia with their triplets chicks! Aren´t they adorable?

Daniel´s glittery version!
 Nerea pinky cute chick!
Zaida´s furry version!
Almudena´s hide and seek chick!
Diego little chick!
Elena´s pinky version
Valeria´s twins!
Natalia´s cool version!

Mariana´s furry version









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀