Skip to main content

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN!

There are many of them. Can you find them?
You can post their names to help your friends.


Comments

  1. Mariana Dafiny : I found Tiana y el sapo , La la land and my sister found Breakfast at Tiffany's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Good job Mariana, probably you can find more and your sister as well.

      Delete
  2. Good Keep working there are loads of them, some are Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found:Tiana y el sapo, Aladin, the white house,Lady and the tramp, Cinderella, Ariel, la bella y la bestia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘