This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.
Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!
I see 8 animals
ReplyDeleteI also so 8 animals
ReplyDeleteI am Pilar. Miguel Noblejas is my father
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I can see eight animals as well ;)
ReplyDeleteI can see 8 animals
ReplyDeletePedro Garau
I can also see 8 animals
ReplyDeleteMariana Dafiny: I can see 8 animals
ReplyDelete