Skip to main content

NEVER FORGET IT!


I miss you guys! 😘

Comments

  1. thanks cristina!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s it you are FANTASTIC!! I miss you a lot, waiting to see you as soon as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good!!!!!! Thank you Cristina
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you all for being there. I feel like we were really close all this time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀