Skip to main content

PET PRACTICE WEBINARS

Hello friends, I have already received an e-mail from Trinity College of London in which they offer you many webinars to prepare all the different parts of the PET exam.
It is a good way to keep working on it, you can choose the schedule that fits better with your free time.

I hope you take an advantage of this fantastic resource. If you need some help let me know it! 



Comments

  1. It was so good!!! I enjoyed a lot and I also learned a lot of tips for the exam. Thank you Cristina.
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valeria, thank you so much for your fantastic report! I hope you can keep learning a lot in all the different webinars they are sharing with you all!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘