Skip to main content

Funny stages!

Hello friends! Let's draw a smile in our faces. In which stage are you now?? Let us know 😘


Comments

  1. They are very funny
    María Serrano 6B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so!! Which one is your favourite?

      Delete
    2. My favourite one with gloves and masks.
      And yours?
      María Serrano 6B

      Delete
    3. hello Cristina , I am Letisia , i think that I am that one of white jaja realy funny the others :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘