Skip to main content

CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES


Short version

Hello everyone! It makes me sad to say that this will be our last dictation together. So instead of the typical lesson or summary, I wanted to say goodbye and think about the good times we’ve had this year. Some of my favorite memories are of costumes, like when we all wore superhero masks and the Carnival party. All of you had really amazing costumes, and I’m glad I could share that very fun part of Spanish culture with you. I also really enjoyed talking and playing with you all on the playground. You all have great soccer, ping pong and Tik Tok dance skills. You all have made a lot of progress this year in English, and it has been so nice to watch all of you grow. Even though I won’t be your assistant next year, I hope you will continue to try hard in English and become the best English speakers you can be. Thank you all for making this year in Spain my best yet. Have fun in secondary school, I know you will all do great! I sincerely hope that this is not a “goodbye” but rather a “see you later.” Ciao.


Long version

Hello everyone! It makes me sad to say that this will be our last dictation together. So instead of the typical lesson or summary, I wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye and reflect on the good times we’ve had this year. Some of my favorite memories have involved dressing up in costumes, like when we all wore superhero masks and especially the Carnival celebration. All of you had really amazing costumes, and I’m glad I could share that very fun part of Spanish culture with you. I also really enjoyed interacting, talking and playing with you all on the playground. You really impressed me with your soccer, ping pong and especially Tik Tok dance skills. You all have made such amazing progress this year in English, and it has been such a pleasure to watch all of you grow. Even though I won’t be your assistant next year, I hope you will continue to try hard in English and become the best English speakers you can be. Thank you all for making this year in Spain my best yet. Have fun in secondary school, I know you will all do great! I sincerely hope that this is not a “goodbye” but rather a “see you later.” Ciao.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀