Hi friends! As you know there are some important differences regarding vocabulary and grammar between British and American English.
To quote George Bernard Shaw, the United States of America and the UK are “two countries divided by a common language.” They can still understanding each other.
Here you can find many examples, I hope you enjoy your reading!
This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.
Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!
I like It, because it is so bearable
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteMariana Dafiny: I prefer USA XD
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think that nowadays, we use both varieties at the same time..
ReplyDelete