Skip to main content

FAREWELL TO MY LOVELY STUDENTS

My friends!! Today is a super special day. It is your last day of school, your last day in Primary School. I have to tell you that I have had enjoyed all my classes with you all and I miss you a lot. I am really proud of how much you have progressed during this months. I am sure that if you keep fighting you will have a fantastic Secondary experience.
I will still been here so feel free to interact with me and share  all the things you want to.

As you know it is going to be impossible to graduate you this year! But we are going to try to make this day as special as possible, you will receive some surprises... ;) So keep an eye on your e-mail account hehe.


Super happy holidays, enjoy them because you deserve it after all this hard-work!
I really hope we can see each other soon.


Here you can find something special that I made with all my love for you!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HO0-XV5m9jz8q7tAZk1rsQCOSdV-vpwP/view?usp=sharing

Andrew has prepared something for you as well!



We hope you like it! We have been a fantastic team together! Thank you guys for all of our 6th grade´s memories. I love youuuu!❤❤

Comments

  1. Thank you Cristina and Andrew, I love you aswell. Happy Summer!!!!!<3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cristina and Andrew for all you effort. Have a lovely summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valeria for your fantastic work during the school year! Have a happy summer too. You deserve it!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for teaching us every day that everything we want with effort and dedication can be achieved. Happy summer
    Adrián Ramos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrián! That is the clue keep improving, you can do it!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Cristina and Andrew for everything, it was a big pleasure to have you in our classes! We hope we can see each other soon. Happy summer! Hugs, Iván and Alex Loufer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Thanks for such a good school year. We had lots of fun with you. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a real pleasure to share this special year with you all. I miss you too much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EASTER DICTATION

As every Monday here you can find both versions, short and long ones. PLEASE, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Listen to Andrew and write it in your writing notebook. If you need to stop it, do it. Make sure you have included all the information. In a few hours I will upload the script of both dictations in order to allow you to correct your spelling mistakes. Long version Short version

HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP

 At home we keep working on Halloween. My children really enjoy making crafts so that is why I have to prepare many things around. Look at this witch.. Isn't it cute?   And of course.. We cannot leave behind our pumpkins. This year we made two, one Jack O'lantern and a Dracula pumpkin. Which one is your favourite? 

EXPERIMENTUM!!

Hello!! It´s time to have some fun. Today I suggest you some experiments that you can do at home. You can practice with the states of matter and send me back your photos!! Giovanni solid pop!!