Skip to main content

FUNNY ACCENTS

Hi friends! Today I would like to share with you the importance of accents.
This simple sentence : "I would like to drink some water" can have many different accents depending on the nationality of the speaker. Probably you have realised this when you are travelling around the world, it is not the same an Indian speaking English than a Filipino one for instance.

For that reason, our pronunciation has to be as accurate as possible. You are doing a great effort increasing your level of English. I am really proud of you!

I hope you enjoy it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!