Skip to main content

MAKE YOUR OWN LAVA LAMP

Hi friends! In all your videocalls you asked me for more experiments. Here you have a good one, probably the only thing you need to look for is the alka seltzer. It is the ingredient responsible of making bubbles rise and float.

Here you can find the different steps to make your own lava lamp.

If you need more information, you have this fantastic explanation
https://www.science-sparks.com/christmas-lava-lamps/

As always, if you want to share your lava lamps with us send me your photos or videos! I hope you enjoy it! ;)


Marta´s  lava lamp


Elena´s lava lamp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘