Skip to main content

WHAT DO YOU COLLECT AND WHY?

This time the challenge that I suggest you will give us more information about ourselves. Probably, without lockdown and being in class we would have never had this opportunity. Let's see the positive part of this crazy situation 😜

In this case, I am going to show you what I use to collect hehe...

I ❤️🐄

The main reason is because most of my relatives that live in Cantabria have animals.
That is why every summer from my early years until now, I have the fantastic opportunity to milk the cows, feed the hens, collect the eggs, grow vegetables.. Now, my children are following this awesome tradition and they are also felling in love with this lifestyle.



Let me know the things that you use to collect and why. 


Almudena share with us her fantastic collection. She loves this doll because it has no mouth so she likes to imagine if she is happy or sad.


Marta´s collection


Giovanni collects Naruto figurines. He collects them because it is his favourite anime and as an excellent coincidence, Naruto´s creator was born the same day as Giovanni.



Comments

  1. Cristina I don't collect anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pilar, probably you have something such as Kinder surprises or something similar that you have been keeping for a long time!

      Delete
  2. it was difficult for me to sellecto only one collection because I have pokemon collection, mario bro´s golection, dinosours, dragons,stones... I have to much collections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that´s cool Giovanni! Perhaps you want to share with us more photos with your other collections! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘