Skip to main content

WHERE AM I TODAY?

Hi friends! How are your holidays going? I am really excited to start my own ones but I have to wait a little bit more. Let´s see where I am today! 



Comments

  1. We are going to miss you a lot, Cristina
    HAPPY SUMMER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria I am going to miss you too. It was a really special year! I hope we can meet each other soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘