Skip to main content

LET´S TRAIN YOUR ATTENTION!

 Hello again! This week is so important because in just two days people will celebrate Thanksgiving day. For that reason, in my school we are working on this theme the whole week by learning new vocabulary, describing all the things we are thankful for and making different crafts such as turkey hats, handy turkeys, turkey dancings.. among others.

I will try to upload some photos the fantastic job my little students are doing. This year we are in 1st GRADE! 

Probably this year is the most important one for being thankful for, because we have had enough time (mostly during lockdown) to realise how lucky we are just for being healthy!!

Today I suggest you a game! I spy with my little eye!! Let´s see if you are able to find everything on this page.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!