Skip to main content

COOL CLASSROOM DOORS

 Hey again! One part that we enjoyed probably the most was decorating our door classes. As you will see some of them are made by children and other by teachers. There are others that are still working in progress that is why I will upload them when they get finished. 

Can you guess which one is my door class?

What is your favourite?

Feel free to answer leaving a message, I'll read you😉






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘