Skip to main content

Elf jokes

 

Hey friends! I am looking forward to see again our elf on the shelf doing naughty things around.

I think that tomorrow will be the day! I promise that I am going to share with you some of these naughty behaviors in our home... Let's see what happen this year! 

While waiting for it, I found these elf-jokes! Do you like them?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘