Helloooo!!
As you know tomorrow will be St. Patrick´s Day! We are not going to be able to celebrate it together that is why I challenge you to wear or put something green on and upload your picture to this post! Let´s have some fun together
If you want to upload your photo just send it to my e-mail account and I will upload it here when I have plenty of them. Your parents know my e-mail. I am waiting for you!🟩🟢💚
This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.
Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!
If you want to upload your photo just send it to my e-mail account and I will upload it here when I have plenty of them. Your parents know my e-mail. I am waiting for you!🟩🟢💚
ReplyDeleteHappy St Patrick´s Day
ReplyDeleteHugs... Giovanni
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Patrick´s Day to you! I am still waiting for mor photos in order to upload them, I have just two of them including yours
ReplyDeleteToday is the green day!!
ReplyDeleteI am Diana 6ºC
Delete