Skip to main content

PAPER BUNNY ORIGAMI

Hi!! It´s time to start thinking about Easter. This year it would be a bit weird to celebrate it at home. Here you can find a fantastic little craft to use it as a gift for your parents, brothers or sisters in order to say thanks to all of them for their great effort staying at home as happy as possible!

https://www.redtedart.com/easy-paper-bunny-origami/?cn-reloaded=1

Use this website to find multiple resources to keep busy doing beautiful things at home.

 I CHALLENGE YOU TO SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUNNIES!

I am an advantaged player 😊, so here you have my  own version!
Bunnies start coming, these are Almudena´s little bunnies
Giovanni and his mummy also made some beautiful bunnies!!
Sergio and his Spanenglish bunny ;)
Claudia´s version! 
Adrian´s version with a fishy friend!
Ángela lovely version
Adrián happy bunny!

Zaida´s blondie bunny
Diego´s  cute bunny !
Juliás bunny leprechaun!
Mariana´s lovely version!







I´m in love with all those bunnies!❤❤❤❤❤




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘