Skip to main content

DE MADRID AL CIELO!

I wish I could celebrate this day with my friends as we usually do..but today we have to be happy and try to do our best with our relatives. I share with you this fantastic video showing us how awesome is our city Madrid accompained with one of the best known chotis that we have ever had. I really miss you Madrid! I hope you enjoy it ;)


Comments

  1. We really enjoyed it,
    kisses Barbara and Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls, I heard it four or five times today hehe

      Delete
  2. I really like it Cristina. Than you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Valeria, for me this song is super special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

KEEP YOUR TRESAURES CLOSE!!

 Hey friends!! How is everything going?? I am so excited because in a few weeks we are going to celebrate Saint Patrick's at school. We have been organizing many activities for all of our students.  This year we will focus our attention on the Irish leprechauns' legend. We are planting clovers everywhere, making lucky wands and shamrocks preparing artistic workshops for all levels..  Next week we are going to have special visits.. As I said, keep close your treasures is time for leprechauns!!  They are naughty fairies so watch out!! Good luck, write you soon 🍀

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!