Skip to main content

HOW TO MAKE LEMONADE

As I told you, I tried to record a video making lemonade, but I have to tell you that we could only record the first step: squeezing lemons. Nico was trying to make a tutorial for his friends ;). To follow the recipe, after squeezing all the lemons you have to add sugar, ice cubes and water. Mix them together and you will have a fantastic refreshing lemonade. Remember that you have the whole recipe in the other post.


We enjoy our lemonade with some rosquillas, "tontas" and "listas". Do you know the differences between them? Which one do you prefer?



Comments

  1. Hi Cristina, your son is very funny. You can't get bored with him, hahaha. I miss you
    bests:)
    Almudena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes he is!! I hope you can meet him once! I miss you too ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pablo I hardly recommend you to do it at home!! It was delicious and we really enjoyed a good time together.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ángela! Try them they are so fun and yummy ;)

      Delete
  3. Awwww he is so cute hugs and kisses .Clauadia 6b

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EASTER DICTATION

As every Monday here you can find both versions, short and long ones. PLEASE, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Listen to Andrew and write it in your writing notebook. If you need to stop it, do it. Make sure you have included all the information. In a few hours I will upload the script of both dictations in order to allow you to correct your spelling mistakes. Long version Short version

HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP

 At home we keep working on Halloween. My children really enjoy making crafts so that is why I have to prepare many things around. Look at this witch.. Isn't it cute?   And of course.. We cannot leave behind our pumpkins. This year we made two, one Jack O'lantern and a Dracula pumpkin. Which one is your favourite? 

EXPERIMENTUM!!

Hello!! It´s time to have some fun. Today I suggest you some experiments that you can do at home. You can practice with the states of matter and send me back your photos!! Giovanni solid pop!!