Skip to main content

OIL AND WATER PAINTING

Friends! I found this fantastic activity in which you will practice mixtures and densities.
As you know, oil and water do not mix.

In this case, you are going to make a piece of art using oil, water an food colouring.
Let me see your versions, please.


Click on this link and follow the instructions given


Comments

  1. Oh Maria that´s so cool! If you don´t mind you can send me some photos ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘