Skip to main content

IT SMELLS LIKE SUMMER!

Hi friends!! As you know in a few days you will be free as the wind hehe.. 💪
Moreover, we will be able to move to different communities so it means that we can go to the beach and enjoy our fantastic summer holidays!

I suggest you this Pete the Cat reading comprehension activity! Listen and answer
https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/pete-the-cat-goes-to-the-beach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘