Skip to main content

SUPER HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Hey friends!! This time one of your classmates suggested me this song.
So here you have it ;) Let´s do karaoking!!

1. Print or download the lyrics in your screen 
2. Read the instructions of each exercise
3. Listen twice the song without looking at the lyrics
4. Check it and correct your mistakes
5. Sing and enjoy!



Exercises

Song with lyrics




Comments

  1. Hi Cristina, I can´t read it. I tried everithing but it has a verry bad cuality and it is so small that it´s imposible to read. I eaven tried to make it bigger but I only see small cubes. Could you put another lyrics whith better cuality?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send them to you. Check your e-mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cristina,could you send it to me too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘