Skip to main content

ONE YEAR AGO..

This blog started one year ago when everything started to tumble. In that time, we didn't know how far this could be and here we are...

I remember that I have had everything prepared to work on Saint Patrick's but we couldn't celebrated it so that was the beginning of this.

I would like to keep working on it. It is true that now I don't have the same time because I have lot of work but I promise that I am going to keep uploading interesting things and activities for you all. Please feel free to send me your messages I will be so glad to read them. I still having contact with some of my students from last year.

As Chesterson once said: Without no rain there would be no rainbow! 


Let's connect it with leprechauns' legend.. Are you ready to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?? 
Saint Patrick's is coming!! 🍀☘️

Comments

  1. How are you Cristina? I hope very well, we miss you a lot, thank you for being there even if you are no longer our teacher, many kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ángela and Giovanni, how is everything going? I have already realized that I had these messages. I hadn't noticed before. I really miss you too. Tell me about Secondary!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EASTER DICTATION

As every Monday here you can find both versions, short and long ones. PLEASE, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Listen to Andrew and write it in your writing notebook. If you need to stop it, do it. Make sure you have included all the information. In a few hours I will upload the script of both dictations in order to allow you to correct your spelling mistakes. Long version Short version

HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP

 At home we keep working on Halloween. My children really enjoy making crafts so that is why I have to prepare many things around. Look at this witch.. Isn't it cute?   And of course.. We cannot leave behind our pumpkins. This year we made two, one Jack O'lantern and a Dracula pumpkin. Which one is your favourite? 

EXPERIMENTUM!!

Hello!! It´s time to have some fun. Today I suggest you some experiments that you can do at home. You can practice with the states of matter and send me back your photos!! Giovanni solid pop!!