Skip to main content

WHAT A DAY!

 Hey friends! We have spent a fantastic day at school. There were plenty of activities prepared, ghost bowling, Skeleton race, theatre with Meg and Mog.. My pupils were super happy and so do I.






And now.. As I promise... This is me on my bat super heroine costume. Most of my students thought that I was batman girlfriend hehehe Do you like it? What about your costumes?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHICH MOVIES CAN YOU FIND?

This time I will be the first one starting this game. The first movie that I have already found is.. ALADDIN! There are many of them. Can you find them? You can post their names to help your friends.

WRITING OF THE WEEK

Good morning friends! Today a new writing prompt. This one is really special, it is a fantastic presentation made by Andrew just for you. It is important to pay attention and follow it  in order to answer all the questions. Use your writing notebook and when you finish it  send them to me. R emember that is compulsory to write complete sentences without spelling mistakes !! YOU CAN DO IT 💪 Send it to me BEFORE FRIDAY!!

NEVER FORGET IT!

I miss you guys! 😘